Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Our Christmas Tree!


Here is our Christmas tree in our living room! I (Michelle) have been craving a Christmas tree for the last 2 years. We didn't get one because of our puppy, Lizzy (not knowing what she would do to it!), and the lack of space. But, as I was shopping with my friend Felice on Black Friday morning, I saw this tree at Target - on sale. I love it! And it's soooo cozy! It's pre-lit and it is a "cashmere" tree, so it has cashmere on the very ends of the boughs. There's nothing like having a Christmas tree at home. :) Although, I will admit, I grew up with a fresh evergreen tree that my family and I cut from the tree farm every year, and never had artificial trees. But, there is actually a beauty in artificial trees, if they're done nicely. We can look forward to the same tree every year - maybe put it in Katelyn's room next year, perhaps? Or in our room? We'll see.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.