Monday, September 1, 2008

Fall is almost here!




I am the BIGGEST fan of autumn there is!! Growing up in Oregon, I have always loved this change in seasons. The warm air of summer gives in to the crisp, cooler days of autumn. I faithfully watch the leaves change color. Although, I must say that I have yet to understand the systematic change that California trees go through in the fall. Some of them starts to change color in mid-September, while others like to hang onto their bright-colored leaves until new life buds in the Spring! I usually crave trips up to Oak Glen and Yucaipa to satisfy my craving for color. :) I love (and look very forward) to the Tuesday that Starbucks reintroduces the Pumpkin Spice Latte. I usually overdose on those by mid-October so no longer crave them until they are OUT of season!! So, the cycle continues, and I look forward to my back-to-school commute with my pumpkin spice latte in hand. I am a huge sentimentalist. I love taking the time to think about life, and how seasons change. (by the way, the most beautiful song that I have recently heard is "Every Season" by Nichole Nordeman. It is breathtaking!
Here's a link to the youtube video. It will bless your heart!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dwpdZdvCl8&feature=related
God is in every season, and He teaches us through the changes. He is always faithful, even during the coldest winter.

1 comments:

LJ said...

hi Michelle (& cameron)!
I didn't know you had a blog!
I will definitely be following your blog. I love blogging, as you may be able to tell =) hehe
love you!
lorijo