Sunday, February 17, 2008

Birthday fun










What a wonderful weekend last weekend was! I can't believe it, but I turned...25! I'm loving it! After reflecting on my life so far, I was reminded to live every moment to the fullest. God's given each of us a measure of time to glorify Him on earth, and I want to make the best of it for Him! Thank You, Lord, for birthdays, and the chance to reflect on our purpose. :)
On my birthday, my beautiful love took me to Dana Point to satisfy my craving for Lavender Lounge tea! Then, we went to Las Brisas restaurant in Laguna Beach, and it was amazing!!! It's practically right on the beach, and has a beautiful view (even though we had dinner there and it was dark!).

My old roomies and I went out to lunch on Saturday to Panera Bread - they are such blessings!! Love you, my H2O, girls!!!

0 comments: